Sunday, November 13, 2016

This art works is one of Roberts very rare few where he paints two buildings The owner has written the following Thanks. I have very fond memories of this painting, I have moved home 5 times since owning this piece of art, and it has remained with me and in amazing conditions every single time. It has become an invaluable member of the family to some extent. I remember first seeing this painting when I was young and falling in love. Whenever any of my friends would gaze at it and ask, ''who drew that?'' I went through a phase of saying; ‘’me’’! Haha. My family owns a lot of art, but this is the one painting which has always had me mesmerised, it inspires within me creativity and appreciation of art more generally. A truly invaluable piece by the great Ixer!


No comments:

Post a Comment